All children must wear full school uniform including appropriate black shoes.
If parents would like their child to change shoes for outdoor play e.g. for football, these must be provided separately.
All children must wear their appropriate school shoes within the school building.
Should your child not attend school in full and correct uniform, your class teacher will speak to you and find out why. Should there be a repeated pattern of incorrect uniform you will be invited in for a meeting with one of our school leaders.
Our uniform is:
· Smart black shoes or plain black trainers with no markings or colours.
· Black or grey trousers or formal shorts in the summer.
· Black or grey skirts or pinafore dresses.
· Blue checked summer dresses.
· White polo shirt.
· Royal blue jumper or cardigan (plain or with the school logo)
· White socks.
Our PE uniform is:
· Plain white T-shirt.
· Plain shorts – black.
· Plimsolls for indoor PE.
· Trainers for outdoor PE.
· A tracksuit jumper or bottoms may be worn in cold weather.
Please note leggings are not suitable as black trousers, but may be worn under skirts instead of tights.
Uniform with the school logo may be purchased from ‘Trutex Schoolwear & More’ on Cockcroft Road, 14 Cockcroft Road, Didcot, OX11 8LL. Telephone: 01235 211011.
Alternatively most major supermarkets sell non-logo school uniform.